Accelovance offers both electronic data capture (EDC) and paper-based data management options, giving Sponsors more flexibility with study design based on cost, timelines, study size and clinical strategy. We have significant experience working across multiple data management platforms to include Medidata Rave®, Oracle InForm, MedNet Solutions' iMedNetTM, and paper allowing us the flexibility to meet the data management needs of our Sponsors.
Our core competencies in data management come from our knowledge of standards, our compliant systems, and the effective use of commercially available data management systems.
Accelovance's data management offering includes:
- Data Management Plan development
- Case Report Form (CRF and eCRF) design, printing/deployment, distribution
- Electronic Data Capture implementation, site training and support
- Data receipt, logging, and tracking
- Data entry
- Data validation and clean up
- Medical coding (WHO Drug and MedDRA)
- Data quality assurance
- Data management reporting
- Secure central lab electronic data transfer and upload
- Electronic Data Capture implementation and site training and support
- CDISC (Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium) datasets