Vaccine & Immunology Clinical Trials
As a result of developing vast and deep operational expertise in conducting immunology and vaccine trials, we understand the unique challenges associated with vaccine development and take your objectives to heart. The Linical Accelovance team works tirelessly as an extension of your team to optimize the timeline, conduct, budget, and quality of your vaccine trial as if your compound was our own product.
Linical Accelovance's vaccine experience and success has been recognized and honored as Best Vaccine CRO across multiple years at the World Vaccine Congress. Put that expertise and experience to work for you by entrusting Linical Accelovance to lead all aspects of your immunology trial through our highly-coordinated, accelerated, and cost-effective approach.
What we bring to the table
- Proven experience across vaccine types – Seasonal flu, H1N1, H5N1, H9N2, H7N9, Anthrax, Plague, Smallpox, Meningitis, Herpes Zoster, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, TDAP, and Typhoid
- Familiarity with all routes of administration – Oral (pill/liquid), patch, electroporation, intramuscular, intradermal, microneedle, transdermal, and intranasal
- Proven experience across patient populations: Adult, pediatric, elderly, niche, at risk, and therapeutic populations (e.g., oncology and hepatitis)
- Preferred site network relationships – Linical Accelovance is able to leverage extensive and long-standing preferred relationships with a strong network of key opinion leaders and proven, high-performing sites. specialized knowledge of operational development and patient recruitment (using Linical Accelovance's Patient Pooling™ methodology) to position your development strategy and protocol for success.
- Proven experience in government contracts: Accelovance has successfully collaborated with Sponsors to secure funding from US government agencies (e.g., BARDA, NIH, etc.) for vaccine development. Our experience is well known to these organizations, and our team is able to leverage our experience to advance your pursuit of these contracts to benefit your organization.